Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
| Salary: unspecified | Posted: 12 Dec 2018
and driven Sales Representative. External sales account for 70% of incumbents time whilst the remaining 30% will be office... based duties. A minimum of 3 years' service related sales experience is required. Awesome career opportunity awaits...
Services ITIL / Microsoft Certified Professional or Technology Specialist BSc Degree in Computer Science, Computer...
Job-less.info is a successful search engine for selection of open positions, changing the workplace or advance career
in South Africa. Our search engine has a simplified interface, but quite extensive functionality for the mega useful
job search. We have collected all current opportunities with the ordinary job search sites into a single aggregator of vacancies.
A convenient search of job offers by keyword or existing region will allow finding exactly what you want just in a few seconds.
Usage of our resource is absolutely free.